Don't worry!

Matthew 6:31
So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'

There are many things I have worried about especially being a mother and wife. Things such as worrying about how this or that will get paid and even what will we eat? Now that I have whole heartly cast my cares on God I have truly felt the presence of him. Also, I can truly say I know what the peace that surpasses all understanding feels like! I have literally said over and over I surrendered"certain" things and really didn't in reality. Now that I have surrendered EVERYTHING over to God my father it feels GREAT!....Just a few days ago our food started to get very low to the point all I cared about is making sure my husband and kids ate because at this time I was fasting from any food. May I add GOD is so faithful! When you earnestly seek him you will find him!! My husband checked his ebt card which he hasn't gotten food benefits for a long time. God loaded it with $300 plus dollars! I knew it was nothing but GOD! I remember while figuring out what the family was gonna eat I had a few verses stored within my heart like....God tells us not to worry about what we shall eat or drink or even what we will wear, tomorrow has its own worries of its own! He will never leave us not FORSAKE us, God will supply all our needs! It goes on and on, but you should get the drift. Meditate on the word of God and in time or trials and tribulations speak those things into existence for God knows what we need! He LOVES us! Try him please!!!!!

Comments

  1. Amen...thank you for your testimony. May God continue to bless & reveal his purpose for your life in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you my sister in Christ! Love you and may God continue to Bless you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Its NOT over!.....

God has the final say so...