Don't be scared! "FEAR NOT"

Psalm 34:4 NIV
I sought the Lord , and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

We must not allow ourselves to get comfortable. Not let ourselves get to the point where when trials and tribulations come it brings us out our comfort zone in a negative way. Upon losing my job in May 2017 I started finding something to do to take better care of myself like working out more. There is a daycare all three of my children attend that is great in several ways! While finding out one morning that my case with childcare was no longer active I then begin to worry. Knowing that worrying wasn't going to do anything but makes matter worse. I proceeded to go ahead to the gym that day and I literally started praying that God took that feeling away from me. I being to workout listening to Priscilla Shirer sermon on fear and boy did the Holy Spirit speak to me! God's word tells us he didn't give us the spirit of fear! We must learn to seek God in every moment of our lives. When we draw near to him he draws near to us. Fear+doubt=Little Faith. With every situation I have found myself in, I know not only have I did the right thing, but I also have no control over the situation I then know it belongs to God for sure. I become more accepting and find the good in the situation. I then knew at this moment that not only are two of my kiddos are in school,but my baby girl would be at home with me for about 3months until I start school. I can spend more one on one with her and I will definitely make the BEST out of this! Romans 8:28 tells us that ALL THINGS work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. I truly believe this with all my heart! TRUST GOD he will never leave us hanging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't worry!

Introduction

God has the final say so...