Obedience is better than sacrifice!

1Samuel 15:22
“Has the Lord as great a delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
As in obedience to the voice of The Lord?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
And to heed [is better] than the fat of rams.

My son has been struggling in school since he has started Kindergarten on August 23. It was hard for me because he was having a hard time. Anytime my children are down or feeling anykind of way I feel it as well. It hurts to be honest if they're feeling anything but happy! I started getting irritated and so on about even the showing of less compassion from the staff at his school. I blamed them and God put it in my heart to look at myself​. Once I did that the Holy Spirit came to me to start a water only fast. I begin to start and give up and not be  obedient. I've been praying and praying. Also, I've been meditatating and reading the word of God. Well I decided to start a water fast today and been praying more and more than I ever have for not just my son,but other things as well. Upon picking my son up from school today, this day was the best day he has had "so far" meaning there are more to come. I am trusting God for my son's breakthrough! By me being obedient and fasting I have already seen the hand of God MOVE! Trust God and remember obedience is better than sacrifice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't worry!

Introduction

God has the final say so...