God has the final say so...

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I have experienced many test that turned into testimonies. To be honest while going through these tests it didn't feel good at all. While one of my biggest accomplishments I did was graduate high school in May 2006. I also went to technical college in Louisiana and completed a course to receive my CNA certificate. At this point it seemed as though I was on a roll on my way to being a adult. Along with being an adult I had to start going to routine Check-ups for example pap smear"It's a Woman thang" and etc. What I thought to be only a routine check up turned into shocking news. Towards the end of 2006 beginning of 2007 my Gyneocologist spoke with my mom and myself about my papsmear results. He then told us I had what was called HPV( Human Papillomavirus).I then panicked and he told me the breakdown of this virus and there was a series of shots that needed to be taken. Lastly, he told me that there was a strong possibility that I wouldn't be able to have kids. To be told this at 18yrs old having my entire life ahead of me that I probably wouldn't be able to have kids was heartbreaking. This feeling couldn't be explained if I tried. To be honest it felt like my heart had literally jumped out of my chest and gotten ran over by a big truck. Praying and trusting God was far away from my mind at this point. 11 years older today makes me look back and say to myself and to God "God thank you for keeping me and loving me". To know without a shadow of doubt he loves us so much he gave his ONLY SON JESUS to die for us so that we may live.(John 3:16) Upon finding out that I had gotten this virus from being with someone I thought loved me. Later, I found out in November 2007 I was pregnant with my 1st child(Daughter). Yes I knew God then, but I didn't understand how God worked. Regardless of how it looks or what "Man" says God has the final say so and he's in control always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't worry!

Its NOT over!.....