Don't stop Praying!

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

Nobody wants to ever hear anything bad about our kids we deeply love! While being so exited to know that God blessed me with a son meant so much to me! Knowing that he has now started kindergarten gave me chills and let's me know I'm not getting younger,lol. Boy oh boy my son has had it rough in kindergarten since it has started in Aug. Being a parent takes HARDWORK! I had to remove him from one class and building to another building and new teacher. It helped for a little and gotten worse. One thing I can say about my 5yr old is that he KNOWS God and believes in praying! There are times when I honestly am not thinking about praying and he comes in our room asking to pray! He literally prays ANYWHERE without any shame! He prays at school like it's no tomorrow. He even makes statements like " mommy I prayed and it didn't help me have a good day". I always tell him don't ever stop Praying and he has to believe! From this reminding he hasn't stopped praying and I sure haven't either. There has been many instances at his school where he has emergency dismissal and even gotten suspended as a Kindergartener!, But I knew it was spirits my son was picking up that lead him acting out this way. There was a meeting at his school and I immediately picked up the negative spirits and that just let me knew I had a job to do! That job of course was to fast and pray for these individuals immediately! I might not mention a testimony in this blog, but I'm trusting and believing God and thank thanking him in advance of the turn around it will be with my son at this school in the Mighty Name of JESUS, Amen!
Stay tuned on the Blog that will go into details on the actual testimony that has come from this! 🙏🙏Trust God and his Plan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't worry!

Introduction

God has the final say so...