Prayer is Powerful!🙏

Mark 10:9 NIV
Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

It's true that majority of the women in the world dream about that fairytale wedding or meeting the guy of her dreams right?. Well, to be honest I wasn't one of these women. I've always wanted to be married and so on. Also, fairytale or big weddings never been my favorite. While being here in Ohio and been through what I've been through I still had hope and I knew that God had someone for me. I met a man that was "different". I mean I honestly thought I would be married to someone different than him. It was something about him though.I've grown to know that whatever God has planned it seems to always feel impossible or unlikely for it to happen to you. I'm a living witness that God does EVERYTHING for a reason. He put whom I met in 2012 and myself together. Now being married to my husband for 3years now and counting....Yes we have had ups and downs,but I'm learning to trust God through it all.We both have shared so many precious moments together. From seeing each other at our lowest and even what makes it more special is that those times that were low we went through it together and got through it together. Being a wife is a totally different ball field. It takes work and more work. Most importantly it takes a pure heart along with PRAYER. There has been times when I didn't want to pray for him. There has been times where I wanted to walk away from it all,but here iam still in it to win it with him. There are times when I'm by myself and wonder what it would be like to not be with him. Of course the enemy tells me "You'll be fine leave him" and the Holy Spirit would tell me "what the enemy meant for bad God will turn it around for the good". Till this day I struggle with thoughts,but the more I study the word of God I snap back into reality. Whatever your situation looks like don't give up and PRAYER is powerful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't worry!

Introduction

God has the final say so...