Diamond in a rut...

Romans 8:28 NIV
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

That moment when another trial come! Upon getting released from the hospital to find out the job I had didn't want me to return. Even though I had excuses to prove what was going on with me that didn't help at all. Not sure about you, but to go from one trial to another seemed like alot for me, but I didn't let that keep me down. I then said I'll just go back to school  to further my career in the medical field (Certified Medical Assistant). I completed the course and graduated! While in class I met this older lady that I became really close to fairly quick. God really does put people in our lives for seasons and reasons. Shortly after the hospital and losing my job, my vehicle broke down. Not only did my vehicle break down,but the mechanic I took it to not only took my car he took my money also with it. I tried my best to fight it. Even went to court and so on. The lady I met in class came along and knew what I was going through and she literally told me I can use her extra vehicle that was covered by insurance. The only thing she wanted me to do was keep it up(Clean etc.). God literally was keeping me and my daughter. Yes all this seemed like alot,but I had the peace that surpasses all understanding. To this day I'm thankful to God for it all including the trials! Trust and know that God is control regardless of how it looks. "ALL THINGS" work together for the good. ❤❤🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't worry!

Introduction

God has the final say so...