Introduction

Daniel 4:2 NIV
It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me.

Hello my name is Stephanie Harvey. While growing up writing has always been something I loved doing. That's one of the ways I rather express my feelings and thoughts. Iam a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Friend, Sister, Relative and Most of all a Woman of God who has her faults! God means much to me and he has done so much for me! I know one thing God wants us to do and that's share our testimonies to many people. God has put it in my spirit heavy within my heart to share mine. I want my testimonies to be encouraging to many people! I pray if not all but some can be a Blessing and encouragement to many people! ❤🙏 Feel free to reach out to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't worry!

Its NOT over!.....